Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dancing in Circles...




Today was just any other day, but different. It's been a strange year. All of my clients have run away not wanting to spend any money. Our oldest girl is graduating High School this year. Ghostology has created over 300 archived shows. GTV just added a new show from the UK... and ... we are pregnant again! How amazing! ... and again, the economy stinks so bad right now that trying to afford a large family like ours is next to impossible.

So, why am I dancing?

You see, I was born with a prozac gene. Its quite amazing. While all the other people were standing in line for "good looks", "brains" or "big boobs", I stood in the "prozac_gene_BETA_3.2.pzc" line. Yeah, I know... it was a BETA, but I love testing new things out, and if it worked, Oh, Man oh Man! ... I got lucky. It works BEAUTIFULLY!

So, I'm dancing because I know things get shitty. Big deal. I'm dancing because I have no money, but will have money sometime soon. I'm dancing because we are bringing another life into this world that can keep little Ashlind company.... and I'm dancing, because like myself, and Ash, this new one too will stand in line for what is now the "prozac_gene_7.pzc" ... yeah, no longer a BETA and its a cross-platform app that also is wireless!

So, yeah. Im dancing alright!

RAWK!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratz! Im dancing too... but for different reasons! 300 shows thats some busy work you are all doing an awesome job! Keep it up!

le critique said...

I still owe you a dance....

Bridget said...

Wonderful attitude! Don't worry, life is always full of changes and surprises and you never know what is going to happen next. The money will come. Maybe even from unexpected places.

Post a Comment