Monday, June 21, 2010

Done.

I am done with you.

The venom on the innocent fangs of a black widow; you sink deep, numbing, and quickly spreading like a vicious lie.

A sign on the marquee advertises the vacancy of the room you once occupied.

"Oh, save the family race!", you cry. While orphans weep at the feet of strangers. You eat their candy.

An abomination to the fiery waters that trickle through hell itself. Your tongue designed of paper-cuts, you speak to the weak.

I tell you this now. I am done with you.

Vomiting thorns on the path of the righteous, they can build bridges over your jointed dance of spite and hate.

I am done with you.

- RAWK!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

But, how do you REALLY feel? Powerful stuff and very poetic. I love it.

Charli Girl said...

Wow..... speechless. Well written, as always. Less than 3!

Sarah said...

We need to talk....I don't understand symbolism and other smart-people stuff. Clearly, anything above direct, specific communication goes over my simple head. So, call/email/text me.

Post a Comment